Wednesday, July 19, 2006

now we have to work on dad...

Yes, I finally have a blog!! I wasn't motivated to get one after my sister did. I wasn't even motivated when my mom did. The only real reason why I did is so I can post comments on my mom's blog, haha. But I guess having one isn't so bad afterall. So I'm sorry that I cannot post many, if any, pictures as I do not have a digital camera, a working scanner, or internet that can handle downloading pictures. I'm new to this whole thing obviously, but I'll try to make it as entertaining as it possibly can without cute pictures like my sis puts on her blog. That's all the time we have for today, folks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

Let me know if you need any help with it - you still have to fix your links at the side, and I can show you how to do that if you don't know how. (Mom had me do hers.)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Oh, and the day Dad has a blog and actually posts on it is the day Zelda actually has a MySpace account instead of just the one I made up for her.

Speaking of which, my friend at work knows someone who made her dog a MySpace page, and now that dog has 500+ friends. Sigh...I guess the information age comes with its pluses and minuses.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Sara Sherman said...

Yes, I'm a blog dork and Valerie had to help me with mine. I'm glad she did, she helped me get my A in my techy class.

This is my first visit to your blog Michelle.

6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home